Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 22 - Favorite boy’s love couple (or yuri couple, if you don’t like that sort of thing)

Ow... I don't have my favorites in these types of manga.(hihi) Because, I am more focused on reading other type of genre. I'll just select it or suggest good couples.

Yaoi couple. (ahm.. it's my first yaoi manga that i red)

Wana Wana Kiss Manga

Yuri couple. (first yuri anime I've watched)


;)

you? do you have any suggestions for both yaoi and yuri? you can comment and suggest.


4 comments:

  1. mmm yaoi xD~~
    my favourite yaoi couple? how can i choose?? *flails everywhere*
    Junjou Romantica- Usagi x Misaki *_*
    oh.. and of course im an avid fan of Sebastian x Ciel XD~~ *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm.. i'll give a try what you suggested. ty for suggesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting.... my fav couples: Viewfinder's Asami and Akihito, Crimson Spell's Val and Havi, Yellow's Taki and Goh, Deathnnote's L and Kira, Naruto's Sasuke and Naruto...

    Besides Ayane Yamano, I like Minase Masara & Naono Bohra's works. =D

    I'll try the.. Wana Wana Kiss you suggested ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love viewfinder and deathnote(eheh)-- thanks :)

      Delete