Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 7 - Favorite anime/manga couple

This day challenge make me think hard. I have so much in my mind, stories of the couples to tell and pictures to post. I currently posted a poll question regarding this and all there answers are one of my choices. I think, an anime' couple to become a favorite of anime lovers out there posesses charm, say chessy and pick-up lines and romantic scene moments. But the important thing is, we should learn lessons everytime plots are being built. I hate couples which they all do is kiss and make-up. I dislike some manga boys who wait until the girl is ready to do 'that'. It is as if, it's the thing that really matters. I dislike manga girls who is intrigued about doing 'that' then if it's the time, they are scared and run. Lol. Thinking of it, makes me laugh.;).

We love anime' and manga. We can live and be complete for at least 4 hours staring in front of our computers watching them or reading scans of them. And I know that, one time, you realized that others are impossible to be encounter and like "oh, yeah..that city is like my city, but the girl without the head???seriously???). What am I saying is, at least the feelings of the couples should be real or is incredibly believing. It is the reason why you click the pages fast to be able to feel what are they feeling and still be crazy with it.

Anyways, some of the fymb followers answered these couples:


                                   Taiga and ryuuji




                               Kenshin and Kaoru



                                    Sunako and Kyohei



Sasuke and sakura



                          Kaname and yuri



                            Sasahara and Ogiue




Ren and Nana

and others.;)

- I love them too. I'm gonna add these couples...;)



 Hotohori and Miaka(haha..bias..sorry tamahome fans)

 

Chizuru and Ryu





Sawako and kazehaya(fave)


So..that's it. Im gonna upload more couples next time because they are so many(specially in manga).



No comments:

Post a Comment