Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 8 - Most epic scene ever

I will sight some good scenes so that it will not be hard for me to compare and pick the best.(nice, safe there)
I am really forgetful so I scanned them and picked them(those that I remember). So, i hope you like them too.


--- The time Naruto first transformed into this evil thing. I will never forget this because he made a big hole there. But it is not complete, right?
gif naruto Pictures, Images and Photos


--- I must say the Sasuke and Sakura scene when He decided to leave Konuha.

--- Fight between brothers(never gets old) - Inuyasha



--- The love hina scene that started it all. And when I say 'all', it's not only the romance and the ecchiness... but also the confusion.

Promise Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

--- Ippo punching  Takeshi Sendo. These two boxers are the best enemies in the ring!

ippo Pictures, Images and Photos


--- The evil laugh of Light Yagami.



--- Clannad scene with Fuko.

Anime GIF: Clannad Pictures, Images and Photos

---Everytime Kenshin fights, it is as if he will always be the last one standing.

anime gif Pictures, Images and Photos


---My childhood years will not be complete if I don't see the transformation of the cards and the costumes of Sakura.;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

---It's difficult to read his actions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

---This scene was when they try to rescue Robin(if I'm not mistaken)

One Piece gif Pictures, Images and Photos

---Haruma's hilarious acts at School Rumble



---I always get sad when I see him.

Clannad 3 tomoya Pictures, Images and Photos

---;)

Kimi Ni Todoke gif (1) Pictures, Images and Photos

---


That's it. I'll stop.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment