Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 3 - Your anime crush

Shota Kazehaya.




Blood type: O
Birthdate: 15th May
Sign: Taurus
Height: 175 cm [5'9"]
Weight: 60 kg [132 lbs]
Life philosophy: "Be guided by the truth."

I could go on and on about my reasons of how I am captivated by this manga boy. But, it will take a forever. I can right about him in all metaphors and similes(dif. from other guy there) but words can be too few to be able to describe and figure out what it's on my heart why i like him.

Crazy much?(laugh) Not really. ;)

Seriously, I've done a blog about kazehaya moments here(chap 1). Read it: kazehaya moments(chap1) .

He is just perfect. And that makes us realize, that he's not real. Too bad, right?
I'll just say that the anime' and manga is good.  My anime/manga blog is all bias with good pictures of him. And, I am not tired of posting them;)

So, better be ready when your own Kazehaya comes along(in his own unique way).








No comments:

Post a Comment