Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

Coincidentally, I posted a poll regarding this(poll question#14).  You can answer it.

I will be responding into two reasons.

I. Anime character you feel you are most like.

Hmm.. I'll be exposing myself as a passive, introvert one.(even if it doesn't reflect here.hihi) I will not be like most manga/anime girls having a hard time at night being nervous of how her confession might turn out for  the next day or someone who is crying thinking about her LIKE like someone else. Definitely not the type that can cook(because I don't cook.hihi) and bake valentine chocolates for the one she love or do superstitions about love(red a manga about that, I forgot the title). If I am at school, you will not be seeing me running the tracks or playing a role at the drama club. Maybe... I will be one of the members of the library club doing stuffs in the geek world called library. It may sound boring, but it sound p.a.r.a.d.i.s.e for me. (Who's with me?!!!yeah!). 
You observed the manga incidences, right? It takes a lot of guts to do the doings of these manga girls but it hit me hard knowing myself that I can't do things like confessing to guy.haha.
For that, I am like Nodoka Miyazaki, a student of  Negi in Negima Magister Negi Magi!

Here is the profile:

Nodoka Miyazaki






Hair: Short, blue

Eyes: Dark blue

Blood type: O

Three Sizes: Not known at this time

Favorite things: To be surrounded by books, organizing books

Dislikes: Guys

Other facts: Library Officer, Reader's Club, Library Exploration Club



I am like her because sometimes I am passive and less confident. But at some things, if she wanted to, she can be couragious and can stand in her own. She treasures her friends so much. She reads books. One time she falls off the stairs that reflects her clumsy and vulnerable personality. She was then rescued by Negi and fell in-love for him. I am also fond of male professors(hihi) maybe because I admire many of them. 

She appears to be quiet and with long bangs that completely blocks her cute eyes. She then encouraged by her bestfriends to cut her bangs, exposing her eyes. When I first saw her eyes, it was cute.



I am also amazed by the school's library with millions of books(with magic and secrets at some of them), rows of book shelves, falls(yeah..as in flowing falls in between the walls of books) and a big tree at the center and an underground secret library.

Nodoka actually becomes one of Negi's temporary magic servant later in the series. Her weapon is a book that can read a person's thoughts and record them onto the blank pages when Nodoka calls out the target's name. Her weapon is so cool, whatcha think?


I will never forget what she said at chap 14(if I'm not mistaken).. she said, "Anyone who loves books, can't be a bad person."

II. Anime character you wish you were.

I wish..I wish.. I am like Himuro Yukina of Watashi wa xx shinasai!
She is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. I want to be a novelist.



That's it!!!
toodles!







No comments:

Post a Comment