Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 9 - Saddest Anime Scene

As usual, to avoid picking, I'll be giving some good scenes.


You know, everytime I ended an anime, it is always be a sad moment. Like...

1. The last time Eugene hits the raigun pose or when Light laid down at the stairs(and when he's running and passing the other self). I will never forget also when L, with his spoon dropped dead into the floor, and the rain scene.
2. I was sad also when Shohoku(Slamdunk) loses and it ended that way. I was sad when Sendoh doesn't have much exposure(hihi).
3. I was sad when hunterxhunter have to be in all that hiatus!
4. I was sad when Sasuke(Naruto) has to leave.
5. I was sad when Nagisa(Clannad) will have to die(and when I accidentally red the spoiler!!!!)
6. I am sad whenever Yue(CCS) loses his strength.
7. I was sad when Going Merry was all dried up and destroyed.
8. I was sad when Miaka have to live without Tamahome.
9. I was sad everytime Nagisa cried.
10. I will be sad when Naruto bids farewell, together with One Piece and Bleach(well, as everybody should be feeling...)
11.  I was sad when Zero and Yuki will have to withhold their feelings for each other.
12.  I was sad about the ending of Vision of Escaflowne.
13. I was sad when Sawako was misunderstood.
14. I was sad at one episode of hunterxhunter when the 4 of them will have to part ways.
15. I was sad when...ok...I'll stop. I am sad thinking sad things..(hihi)

Bayeeeh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment