Tuesday, June 15, 2010

k love.

Weeh...
If you are following me on fuckyeahmangaboys.tumblr.com, I guess you observe how I love posting characters who are so handsome with kimono and swords. Last month until now, I love to see them because they are really hot and strong...as everyone perceive.

Take him as an example...



Kenshin Himura... I am not a that a fan of this anime and manga, as it confuses me a lot(lol) but... I just love him when he's on his funny side. When you remember the opening song of its anime', I like the moment when he stands through his sword(oh, yeah.. I observed that)

Next...



Ichigo Kurosaki... him and the idea of soul society is cool for me. Regarding to what team I'm on... I'm with Rukia..(hehe) but they are not compatible physically, right?

Last, I am in-love with these 3 gorgeous people(actually all 7 of them);)......



Toshizou Hijikata:

So..so serious.. Have you watch ep (8)? I am being impressed that he never drinks alcohol because he just don't want to. Then, he just stayed all by himself outside watching the night but still values every moment with his friends and comrades.

I willl never forget what Chizuru said the time she first saw Hijikata... it's like..
"His flowing black hair made me catch my breath..."



My fave: Souji Okita

He always flashes his killer smile to everyone. He smiled at afraid Chizuru (in ep 1) and I was just like, a nice guy came along. He loves his hair so much.  One time he washed it and loosen his hair, then Chizuru care for him and wiped his hair with a towel. He said that he wanted to have his hair like Isami Kondou.
I love them both, they always have moments together.



Hajime Saitou

What's with pretty manga boys who doesn't know how to smile? But Anime lovers still love them. I think being mysterious catches attention, right? Many people wanted someone being mysterious and try to decipher what they feel inside.

He appeared on Ep 1 so serious and wanting just to get his job done. Very cold.

(dying....urgg...a...)

byeiih!


No comments:

Post a Comment