Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed

The anime' I am ashamed that I enjoyed until now is Kissxsis.
Haha, it's a crazy anime'. I enjoy watching the two sisters rival for the attention of their brother. They do crazy, ecchish stuffs. Some scenes are censored so it's kinda maintain its playful, comedy type. Here is the picture:




In the left side is Riko and on the right, it's Ako. They are in-love with Keita Suminoe, their  brother. They compete in all things and for the attention of their brother. The twins are not blood-related to Keita that makes everything more complicated. They tempt him and Keita don't know what to do and can't tolerate them. He sometimes become playful and fall in their tricks. He is somewhat in-love with them too(but not transparent in his feelings in a romantic way).


 I just watched its episode 11.


Till my next anime' challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment