Wednesday, June 9, 2010

scenes.

One of the things I look forward in a manga/anime are the scenes that makes me in to it. I'll be attached to a good manga maybe because of the feeling I may feel, like as if I'm transferred inside the girl protagonist confessing her feeling of love to the guy she likes, or a brave student fighting for her rights. It is the scenes that makes us fall in love with the story..with the characters. Other factor that makes a scene good are the sentences of every character that makes us jump, and tense us immediately after we read each lines and words. I conducted a poll yesterday in my fymb account about my followers' favorite scenes of their favorite manga/anime boy. I remembered someone answered about a particular scene in "One Piece" when the gang jumps off their pirate ship to rescue Robin. I automatically recall that because it's one of the scenes I don't want to forget either.lol. I liked the train(i forgot the name.lol) running above the sea. Luffy and company were there, scattered at every dividers of the train as they forwarded in the front car/part.
 You know, because manga and anime are changing regarding genre from generation to another, sometimes, I forget some anime' and their scenes. So, in order to preserve good anime' memories, I taught of creating this blog(observe certain episodes I summarize and tell my thoughts about).

Here are some of my favorite memorable scenes that makes me laugh, cry and say 'wow'.:

Death Note:
When Misa and her shinigami(talking about forgetful!lol)-I forgot his name(please make me remember, send me a message in ask me anything clickable at fymb tumblr account) were talking about the nature of shinigami, she asked about them.
Misa: How to kill a shinigami?
Her shinigami: To kill a shinigami is to make him fall in love.
Misa: What a beautiful way to kill.

Naruto:
When Sasuke bids farewell to Sakura. Sakura cried that time begging for Sasuke to stay. She also confessed her feeling for him. But Sasuke didn't listen to her and still leave.

Clannad:
Well, I have a lot of favorite episodes of this anime' because they are all cute. One example is the scene between Tomoya and Kotomi at a Sunday morning while eating the food that Kotomi prepared. Then, when she pull open the window, the wind caressed her face and brushed her hair leaving Tomoya nothing to say and stared at her. I think Tomoya thought Kotomi was cute that time.
Another one is the first episode when Tomoya first saw Nagisa walking alone under the cherry blossom pathway going to school. He observed that she was talking to herself and believed that she's talking to someone who is in her heart.

Fushigi Yuugi:
Last Episode: When Miaka returned to her world, she still love Tamahome. One time together with her friend, she glared to her side, she saw Tamahome meters apart as his hand bended upward trying to catch Miaka's eyes as he still wears his ring. When she saw it, she started to cry, covering her mouth not to weep hard. So..so touching.

Slamdunk manga:
The last sentences Sakuragi said: I'll be waiting for the basketball I love so much, "It's all because, I'm the tensai".huhu. I was lonely that time, because my fave sport manga that made me laugh already ended.

I have so much to memories regarding anime'manga scenes but it takes a lot of remembering.lol.
If you want to share your favorite scenes of your favorite manga/anime boy, please answer poll question #9 on fuckyeahmangaboys.tumbr.com.

Good day!
-fymb

No comments:

Post a Comment