Sunday, June 13, 2010

G.E. 36-37 thoughts

*blush*
Love is in the air. Good Ending is one of the manga that I really like, despite of not  fond of sports-type of manga. The character of Kurokawa interest me a lot. Weh! I am so intrigued about what type of man and boyfriend is her ex-boyfriend were, for her to be that affected and hard to move on.
I terriby believe on the idea that the man should be the first one to confess rather than the female. I don't know but, I red a lot of manga that the idea is that the girl protagonist is the one having a hard time telling what she feels and the boy just like waiting for her to come to her. I know it is like a tradition or something, but it would be more romantic when an eager boy is the first one to approach a girl(eventhough she also like the boy). But things are not the same nowadays, girls are liberated and open to what they feel.

Anyways, I just red the latest update. I picked this manga at first and thought that it is good, and I'm right.

Kiss


Have you ever wanting someone so badly that you found yourself eager to kiss her when the moment seems so perfect and she, being so vulnerable?
It is on chapter 36 page 4. I screamed my heart out. I praised Ucchi for that job well done. lol. Infirmaries are a good place of almost all manga couples. Haha.

But Ucchi run away.(whatta boy!)



I wanted to slap him after praising him.lol. I think that if you kissed the person you love, at least if you run  should jump for joy right?


After the suicide attempt of Ucchi because he can't forgive himself of what he did, he and Kurokawa apologized to each other.(Seems like the other one, liked the kiss;)







Haha. Take time to read these chapters, the best chapters so far. And by the way, have you red the outshot? I hate outshots.. It's kinda weird. I don't know....
I'll be waiting till the next chapter of Good Ending comes up.
toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment